There are times when we just want to heard, to be listened to, to know that how we feel or what we are dealing with matters…without judgment.
The truth is:
- You do deserve to be listened to and to be heard.
- What you feel or what you are dealing with does matter…because you matter.
- We all need hope, help, and support at points in our life free of negative stigma or judgment.
Text HOPELINE to 741741 — from anywhere, anytime, about any type of challenge or struggle. Help and hope is just a text away.
- A live, trained specialist receives the text and responds quickly.
- Each person that text in is important to us and we care about what they are dealing with.
HOPELINE™, offered by Center for Suicide Awareness, is a text-in (versus voice call-in) free emotional support service providing hope, help, and support when it’s needed most. HOPELINE™ serves anyone in any type of situation providing them access to free, 24/7 emotional support and information they need via the medium they already use and trust: text.
HOPELINE™’s purpose is to offer emotional support and resources before situations rise to crisis level. Texts received reflect struggles with breakups, relationship issues, job loss, bullying, LGBTQ issues, parental issues, school, friends, or any struggle a person is experiencing
Thank you for using and supporting HOPELINE™!