Opportunities for Volunteers
We love our volunteers! Our volunteers play a key role in delivering our message that suicide is preventable and help and hope is available. By choosing to volunteer with The Center for Suicide Awareness, you will be doing your part in making a difference by helping in educating the community about suicide prevention and reducing the stigma of mental health and suicide. Our current volunteer opportunities are listed below:
If you have other ideas or ways you think you can help The Center for Suicide Awareness accomplish our mission, please contact us.
- Helping with an event in your area or being at our exhibit booth.
- Helping with an educational event
- Helping with light office duties
- Spreading the word through social media and other outlets
- Being part of our creative group and coming up with positive messages